This page is powered by Blogger.


I got my birthstone angel from OttO




My responses to Q&A, the photographic interview


blinkie by OttO

*******

Friends and Blogs
KidStuff
My Places
Photo Places...
Recipe Places
Reference Library
Web Stuff
Zebras aka misc.
*******

 
Blogroll Me! Blogs I Visit:

 
My Photo Links


Projects
My 26 Things #4
Sherle's 26 Things III
Q&A Photographic Interview
Sherle's Extra Day..... 2004
sherle's New Year's Eve 2003
sherle's 26 Things 2
Connect8
Picture Yourself Lighthouse
Picture Yourself Squished
granni39's 26 Things
sherle's 26 Things
My MayDay Project

Albums
My Town
Beyond 26 Things
Red Car
Sharba's Critters
More Leap Day..... 2004
Summertime
The Project

Galleries
Sherle's Fotopic Gallery
salli39's WebShots

Photo Blogs
A Day in the Life
sherle's photos
Joe Average



 
Archives
<< current
Family Links
Kolb Place
Trinity Lutheran Church
David's Space Station 2
Foggy Bloggy
Pat's Place
Bug's Blog
Windy's Blog
Some Fun by Windy
O'Serrato
Otto's Blog
Otto Once More
Sharba's Blog
Nicole's Web
Alex's Blog
Frank's New User Blog
SVCA


*******

Family Photo Links
Otto's 26 Things III
Otto's 2003 New Year's Eve
Otto's 26 Things II
Otto's Average Day
Otto's Photos
Otto's 26 Things
Frank's Tall Ships
frankmon200's photos

*******


Monday Madness - NEW March 31, 2003!!! Be first to visit!

What's on .....Right Now?



Phototime



salascove... the blog

get your own otto's blinkie rack here

NEW-NEW-NEW- My responses to Q&A, the photographic interview

 
Tuesday, May 11, 2004  
Oh yes... I'm liking the look! Heading back toward that place that will make this my home page. I tried 'My.Way' but there are a few things about it that make me feel more comfortable without it. My.Way is like a lot of other programs nowadays in that it wants to take over all the big jobs... search, etc. Sometimes it would just pop up on top of the other page i'm working with when i'm online, so i ditched it.

11:02 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
My Links
SalasCove, my homepage my blog LaDiosa DelLago... my other blog Wild Stories...special stuff where i wander a bit GranniStuff... answers to memes and other strange phenonema Joe Average Family... my 'family blog' - not much going on there lately but i'll be back... Click for Freeland, Michigan Forecast PhotoTime... photo challenges sherle's photos A Day in the Life granni39's kitchen HeartSmart Recipes Granni's Recipes Barton Place... my oldest healthy recipe website Recipe Swap - A place for you to share YOUR recipes with us! my web building tutorial... lots of references for website building resources my online collection of web graphics for sharing BloggerZine my puffin friendship wall send me an email My Christmas Puffin WallWho is THIS?!!! yahoo yellow pages
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are that good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.

charter mail yahoo mail lycos mail excite mail powweb email Write from your own default email
I park my domain at PowWeb!      

Later, granni... © 2004 Shirley Salas


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.